My Last Holiday

My Last Holiday

Saturday, December 21 2019, Me and my friend come to Dewa Athena. My Classmate Team and I do some sport Tournament. My Team and I got in second place at Futsal Championship, second place at Badminton Championship, ect. Yesterday is the last day for School after final exam. After participate on the Tournament, we all went home and take a rest. In the next day my friend and I were playing Futsal together. After Futsal, I done some Baseball Training for the Red Fox National Championship.
Tuesday, December 24 2019, is the Tournament day. I went to Lodaya Baseball Field. I play as a Shortstop. We won the first game. After that i went home. My Mom was sick. She got fever. The next day, I played again for the Team. On that match, we won again. There is 2 more matches. Sadly, we didn't won 2 other matches.

The Tournament ends on December 30. The next day is New Years Eve, so I went to Ciparay, my grandmothers house. When the years is nearly over, my cousin and I roasted some corns while killing time until midnight. Its 11.00 PM and my eyes were so tired. But, I still trying to keep awake 'till midnight. So I played cards with my cousin. Its 11.59 PM and I start the Countdown. 5... 4... 3... 2.. 1... Happy New Year !!! My family and I light up the firework. Its the best night ever. The sky is lit up by so many fireworks. After light up firework, I slept.

I wake up on a beautiful decade. On January 6 2020 I must go to school again. So for 5 days, I spent my times with my family at my grandmothers house. First day of 2020, I started with a 20K Marathon around the Neighbourhood. After do some Marathon, I do just a Ragular habbit when Im in holiday. Same with another 4 Days.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Goal and My Ambition